Office chairs are one of the indispensable objects in office furniture. When you think of buying a table, you must think of matching an office chair. Office chairs can be regarded as one of the consumables in office furniture, and the office chair loses the fastest. So, in this case, how should we properly maintain them?
1. Handle with care, and pay special attention to avoid collision.
2. After sitting for a long time, you should often pat the part and edge of the meditation to restore it to its original state and reduce the depression caused by concentration of sitting power.
When placing the leather, keep it away from the heat sink and avoid direct sunlight. It is strictly forbidden to expose the leather to strong light.
Do not rub hard when cleaning, so as not to damage the epidermis. For long-term use or accidentally contaminated leather office chairs, you can use a cloth dipped in soapy water (or detergent with a water content of 40%-50%) to scrub. After that, wipe it with clean water and dry it with a clean cloth. Do not use strong decontamination products (such as detergent, turpentine, gasoline or other unsuitable liquids) for cleaning.
3. Office furniture and office chairs should try to use chairs with the center of gravity in the middle of the pneumatic rod to ensure that the pneumatic rod can be handled gently and flexibly rotated; after long-term use, the office chair should always check whether the screws on the mechanism are loose. Tighten it in time; and whether the spring and knob are loose or not, the spring should adjust its elasticity according to the user's own weight, so that the back of the chair can recover freely and it is the most comfortable to lean against.
4. It is strictly forbidden to sit on the armrest of the office chair or place overweight objects.
5. Office furniture and office chairs need to be inspected irregularly after long-term use to prevent the chair surface from being washed away by air pressure blasting and causing great harm to the human body.