1. Pay attention to surface quality
Wood-based office furniture uses wood-based panels such as particleboard and medium-density fiberboard as the base material. The surface is decorated with melamine, PVC, wood veneer and paper wood grain. When purchasing office furniture, you mainly look at office furniture. Whether the board on the surface of the material has defects such as scratches, indentation, bubbling, degumming, peeling, and glue marks.
2. Pay attention to production quality
Pay attention to whether the plates of office furniture are tilted. The edge and surface decoration mainly depends on whether the glue on the decorative parts is uniform, whether the bonding is firm, whether the trimming is smooth and smooth, and the parts side panels, door panels, drawer panels and other lower openings, etc. Whether the end face of the visible part is edge-sealed or not, there is no sticking mark on the edge of the well-decorated sheet of Xi'an office furniture.
3. Pay attention to the quality of metal parts and plastic parts
The metal parts are required to be dexterous, smooth, well-plated on the surface, free of rust, burrs, etc., and the matching parts must have high precision. Plastic parts should be beautiful in appearance and bright in color, and the force and elasticity of the parts in use should be strong and not too thin.
1. The various functions of the office chair will make your work easier and more comfortable!
1. Change and adjust the seat height at will, you need to choose an office chair designed with a pneumatic lifting device; adjust the seat height appropriately according to the height and leg length.
2. To keep the back natural and comfortable, you can choose the office chair with adjustable backrest. Beijing office furniture. The height and inclination angle of the backrest can be adjusted at the same time. According to the needs of different situations, make appropriate adjustments and always maintain the correct sitting posture.
3. The angle of the seat can be adjusted. Adjust the opening angle of the backrest and the seat to naturally reduce the pressure on the legs and back, and promote blood circulation and unobstructed breathing.
4. The height of the seat and armrests can be adjusted. It can be adjusted easily and freely as needed to relieve the pressure on the neck and shoulders.
5. The chair has a swing adjustment function, making the sitting posture more casual and comfortable. If the seat and backrest can be adjusted separately, the comfort can be further increased.
6. The depth of the seat can be adjusted according to the height of the chair to reduce fatigue caused by long-time work. Wuhan office furniture public chair with high backrest can better support the body.
7. Sitting for too long can easily lead to muscle tension and fatigue. Therefore, at work, you should often relax and rest, or change your sitting posture to relieve fatigue.
Second, what to pay attention to when buying office chairs
1. The best sitting posture is known to everyone. There are three 90° and a central point principle, that is, the thighs and calves maintain an angle of 90° to 100°, the upper body and the thighs maintain an angle of 90° to 100°, and the upper arms are working. Keep an angle of 90° to 100° with the forearm.
2. Cushions. Good cushions cost more. Common office chairs are sponge cushions. Therefore, many businesses basically make a fuss about Hangzhou office furniture on cushions. Good cushions are generally thicker and have a concave curve. It has a good sitting feeling. The popular mesh office chairs on the market are a good choice. The sitting feeling is comfortable and good for heat dissipation.
3. Backrest. The backrest of an office chair emphasizes its comfortable feeling and safety. The backrest of some chairs is very loose, and a slight shaking can produce noise. Such a chair is not only easy to damage, but also has potential safety hazards. As well as the height of the backrest, what is better on the market now is the function of adjusting the height of the backrest, making a chair flexible and capable of any task. It can be seen that a good office chair function is very important.
4. For lifting problems, understand the material of the steering rod pneumatic rod and better performance when purchasing. If you feel that the lifting is blocked during early use, there may be a safety hazard. You need to contact the merchant in time to further solve the problem.
5. For the stability of the site, the choice of materials is extremely important. Good products are generally made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy, while the poor ones are made of ordinary engineering plastics.
6. Regarding the choice of office chair legs again, the four-claw legs have a relatively small ground area, so the stability is poor, and the five-claws have a much larger area than the four-claws, which ensures the stability of the chair, and the six-claws are the safest The disadvantage is that it is inconvenient to move under the feet, and it is easy to hit the feet frequently, so almost all the chairs on the market are five-claw type. Shenzhen office furniture